If you are looking for an experienced attorney to handle your uncontested Missouri or Kansas divorce, you have come to the right place. For one low, flat fee Harris Law Office will handle your uncontested divorce, from start to finish.
Harris Law Office will save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. We specialize in these uncontested matters, and can provide you with outstanding service for one low price that cannot easily be matched.
We can handle any aspect of:
modification of custody
modification of visitation
modification of child support
Call us today for a free consultation.
Additional fees may apply as follows:
1. $200 if children are involved
2. $100 if real estate is involved
3. $300 if a court hearing is required*
4. $600 if a QDRO is required (to divide retirement plans)
5. Additional fees may be incurred if our office expends an excessive amount of time chasing down and obtaining information which is required to be provided by the client on a thoroughly completed client questionnaire.
* some counties in Missouri may allow a divorce to be handled by affidavit, without a court hearing
If you shop around and compare, you will find that attorneys will charge anywhere from $1,500 or more to handle an uncontested divorce in Missouri or Kansas. Contested divorces can range from several … more
If you are just beginning your search for an attorney, you will quickly realize that, by far and large, the least expensive way to pursue a divorce, separation or paternity case is for the parties to … more
Let us help you get through what can often be an emotional and traumatic period in your life. It doesn't also have to be financially crippling. Call us today for a free consultation. more